Needing a last minute snack idea for your kids’ Halloween party or just for fun? As a party planner for Madeline’s preschool class I needed to make sure to find a snack that all of the kids would enjoy, is easy, and most importantly is healthy and allergy-free. I used Trader Joe’s organic and gluten free apple pouches and turned them into mummies! It’s super simple and the kids will love them!
- Apple Sauce Pouches (I used Trader Joe’s but any brand in a pouch will do!)
- White Crepe Paper
- Stick on Google Eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut a piece of the crepe paper, about 20 inches long. Then cut it down the middle so you’ll have 2 pieces.
- Hot glue the end of the crepe paper strip to the pouch and start wrapping the pouch like a mummy. Use enough crepe paper to make it look like a mummy!
- Then use your stick on googly eyes on the front of the pouch as shown in the photo.
- Enjoy! Like I said, super simple!